East Parking Deck
The East Parking Deck is the University's newest parking deck, having opened in 2004, and provides hourly parking to those visiting East Halls, Berkey Creamery, McCoy Natatorium, and other destinations on the east side of campus.
Nearby Points of Interest:
East Halls, Berkey Creamery, McCoy Natatorium, Business Building, Forest Resources Building, Ag Administration
8' 4" (ground level), 7' 6" (all other levels)
- Parking available seven days a week
- Faculty/staff or visitor permit required 2 - 4 a.m., Monday - Friday
- Payment required for hours parked between 6 a.m. - midnight, Monday - Friday
- No student parking 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday, 2 - 4 a.m., seven days a week
- No motorcycle parking permitted at any time
|00 - 15 Minutes||$0.25|
|16 - 30 Minutes||$0.50|
|31 - 45 Minutes||$0.75|
|46 - 60 Minutes||$1.00|
|$1 per Hour after first Hour|
|Lost Ticket (per day)||$18.00|
Accepted Forms of Payment:
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- U.S. Cash (No bills larger than $20)
- U.S. Coins
How to Pay:
- Take your ticket with you.
- Use pay station before returning to your vehicle.
- East Deck pay stations located on ground level.
- Submit paid ticket at any in-lane exit machine to exit.
- Important: Cash is not accepted at exit.
- One-day permits
- Available for purchase from the Parking Office or any Parking Information Kiosk for $8 (cash only).
- Permits must be purchased before entering the deck, as the permit's barcode must be scanned at an entry machine when entering, and again at an exit machine when exiting.
- Monthly permits
- All monthly visitor permits valid at the East Deck 4 p.m. - 7:30 a.m., Monday - Friday, and all day on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Scan permit barcode at any entrance machine to enter and at any exit machine to exit.
- If parked during any time when the visitor permit is not valid, the hourly rate for that time will be calculated and will be due by credit card payment when scanning the permit to exit.
Press the assistance button on any entrance or exit machine or pay station (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).