Evening/Weekend Parking Permit
Visitors who regularly park on campus during evening and weekend hours for events, museum and library visits, and even those must-have Berkey Creamery stops can make their parking experience easier and less expensive by purchasing an Evening/Weekend parking permit!
For just $6 per month, the Evening/Weekend permit provides access to all faculty/staff parking areas on weekdays from 4 p.m. through 7:30 a.m. the following day and all day on Saturdays and Sundays, with the following exceptions:
- No parking at Lot Green H (located near Hort Woods Child Care Center) until 6 p.m. on weekdays
- No parking at the Commuter lots (Jordan East, Stadium West, Porter North) between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m., seven days a week
- No parking east of Bigler Road on home football Saturdays
This permit can be used to enter and exit any of the three gated parking decks (East, HUB and Nittany) simply by scanning the permit's barcode at any in-lane machine - no entry ticket required. Permit holders will only be charged a fee at these facilities if parked on weekdays between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. It's also valid for parking at most campus events, including those held at the Bryce Jordan Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Rec Hall, and Eisenhower Auditorium.
Evening/weekend permits may be purchased at the Transportation Services Office at 1 Eisenhower Parking Deck on weekdays between 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Please bring the following items:
- Valid photo ID
- License plate number(s) for any vehicles to be associated with the permit (permit must always be displayed when parked on campus)
- Payment (cash, check, LionCash+, and all major credit card accepted)
For those who can't visit the office in person, please complete the Evening/Weekend permit application and mail it with a check or money order to:
With the exception of graduate students enrolled in the RIDEpass program, students are not eligible to purchase the Evening/Weekend permit.
For more information, email [email protected] or call 814-865-1436.