2021-22 Men’s Ice Hockey parking information
Parking for Penn State Men’s Ice Hockey games at Pegula Ice Arena will be available at the following locations beginning two hours prior to the start of each game:
- Stadium West, Jordan East, Porter North
- No charge with a valid Penn State parking permit
- $5.50 prepaid through ParkMobile (season package available for $5 per game)
- $10 day-of-event without a valid permit or prepayment
ParkMobile prepayment availability ends at 11:59 p.m. the night before each event. Events will not be selectable on the site after that time, and payment must then be made on-site upon arrival to event parking staff (cash only).
$1 per hour parking will also be available at the East Deck for most games.
PARKMOBILE PREPAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Visit ParkMobile
- Select game or season package at the bottom of the page
- Select parking area
- Enter the license plate information for the vehicle being driven to the event
- Note: If a different vehicle must be driven than the one registered at purchase, users must contact ParkMobile Member Support through the ParkMobile website or app (Settings – Chat Support) to request a vehicle change for that reservation.
- Purchase parking for the event
- Prepayment is required by 11:59 p.m. the night before each event or the day-of-event rate will apply.
- Guests must present their ParkMobile QR code to event parking staff on their mobile device. Printed permits from the ParkMobile website will also be accepted.
All vehicles must be parked with the license plate facing the drive aisle located closest to the parking space so that payment can be verified by parking enforcement staff.
A valid permit or payment is required in event parking areas 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Vehicles parked without a valid permit or payment may be ticketed and/or towed at the owner’s expense.
Non-football event parking is managed by Penn State Transportation Services. For more information on parking for this event, please email [email protected] or call 814-865-1436.