Directions to restore access to the Transportation Services’ online parking portal
Due to a Finance and Business IT update instituted, those trying to access the online parking portal on their internet browsers will need to follow these steps to clear their cache and history to be able to use the site:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click on the menu button in the upper right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Under Clear browsing data, click Choose what to clear.
- Click Clear.
- Click the menu button. and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data.
- Remove the checkmark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about preferences page.
Internet Explorer 11
- Press the [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del] Key together. A popup window will open.
- Remove all checks except the selection "Temporary Internet files and website files."
- Click "Delete" to empty the browser cache.
- Reload the page.
For questions, please email Transportation Services at [email protected] or call the office at 814-865-1436.