Lion Surplus now open with Fleet vehicles available
Penn State’s Lion Surplus has reopened and eleven Penn State University Fleet vehicles are available for sale.
Those who are interested may test drive any vehicle as long as they have a valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of insurance. Lion Surplus’ new hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday.
All Fleet vehicles receive regular scheduled maintenance and services; and maintenance records are available upon request (and issued upon the sale of the vehicle).
- 2016 Ford Fusion (no. 5381) w/ 74,189 miles - $10,400
- 2014 Chevrolet Malibu (no. 5192) w/ 62,455 miles - $8,950
- 2015 Chevrolet Maxi Van (no. 5245) w/ 207,805 miles - $4,000
- 2014 Chevrolet Malibu (no. 5205) w/ 76,980 miles - $8,175
- 2012 Chevrolet Maxi Van (no. 4929) w/ 64,850 miles - $13,150
- 2014 Chevrolet Malibu (no. 5186) w/ 77,194 miles - $8,175
- 2016 Dodge Caravan (no. 5281) w/ 74,031 miles - $9,575
- 2014 Jeep Patriot (no. 5034) w/ 82,305 miles - $7,100
Those who are interested in any of the vehicles listed above can visit Lion Surplus, call them at 814-865-4371, or email [email protected].
Lion Surplus is located at the Salvage Warehouse at the corner of Services Road and Big Hollow Road.