ParkMobile on-demand zone parking now available at University Park
UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – Penn State Transportation Services announced today that on-demand zone parking via ParkMobile is now available at select parking areas at the University Park campus.
Campus visitors can utilize touchless payment through the ParkMobile app to pay for hourly parking at the following campus parking areas:
- Commuter lots Jordan East, Stadium West, Porter North (near Bryce Jordan Center, Beaver Stadium and Medlar Field
- OPP Visitor Lot (next to Office of Physical Plant)
- Yellow H South (near Pegula Ice Arena)
- Orange A (near Katz Building)
- Orange B (near Softball Park)
- Orange H (near Energy and the Environment Lab)
- Eisenhower Visitor Lot (between Eisenhower Deck and Eisenhower Auditorium)
- Orange U (near USB I and II)
- Brown 11 (near White Course Apartments)
- OCR (near Technology Support Building)
Visitors with a valid Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) parking placard or license plate may also use ParkMobile to pay for parking at additional parking areas during evening and weekend hours. From 5 p.m. through 7 a.m. weekdays and all day on Saturdays and Sundays, ADA visitor parking is available through ParkMobile at the following locations:
- Brown A
- Brown C
- Eisenhower Deck
- Green B surface lot
- Green N (section near Stuckeman Building)
- Red V
- Silver B
- Yellow E
Each available parking area has an associated ParkMobile zone number (posted on entrance signage for general areas and at available ADA parking spaces), which is selected within the ParkMobile app to pay for parking for that location. Hours of availability, maximum time allowed, and the ability to renew parking varies by location, but full details for each location are viewable within the ParkMobile app.
Transportation Services announced in March that ParkMobile had been selected as the official mobile parking provider at University Park. ParkMobile is the most widely used mobile parking solution in the country, with more than 19 million people using the app over 60 million times per year across more than 400 cities, including the Borough of State College. For events hosted at the Bryce Jordan Center and select events hosted at other campus venues, attendees will also be able to use ParkMobile to reserve parking in advance.