Spring 2021 Commencement Parking
Transportation Services has announced parking information for spring 2021 Penn State commencement ceremonies to be held at University Park from Friday, May 7 through Sunday, May 9.
BEAVER STADIUM COMMENCEMENT CEREMONIES (FRIDAY, MAY 7 THROUGH SUNDAY, MAY 9)
General Parking for Penn State spring commencement ceremonies being held at Beaver Stadium will be available at one or more of the following parking areas, as directed by University Police and event parking staff:
- Stadium West – located west of Beaver Stadium, and accessible only from Park Avenue
- Jordan East – located east of the Bryce Jordan Center, and accessible from Porter Road (via Park Avenue or College Avenue) and Dauer Drive (via University Drive)
- ADA Parking will be available at the following Stadium West and Jordan East areas:
- Southeast corner of Stadium West near the Penn State All-Sports Museum and Beaver Stadium Gate B
- Small section of Jordan East across from the Penn State All-Sports Museum and Beaver Stadium Gate B
- Northernmost row of Jordan East along Curtin Road between Beaver Stadium Gates A and B
A valid state-issued ADA placard or license plate is required for ADA parking. To ensure the safety of all guests and to assist with traffic flow between each ceremony, drivers are discouraged from dropping off or picking up guests outside of the designated ADA parking areas. These areas are ADA accessible and located just a short distance from entrances to Beaver Stadium.
Curtin Road will also be closed to vehicle traffic between University Drive and Porter Road throughout most of the commencement ceremonies to allow safe pedestrian access between Jordan East and Beaver Stadium.
Please note that RV parking will not be permitted during spring commencement weekend.
Commencement parking for all ceremonies in the areas designated above will be available at no charge, courtesy of Penn State Transportation Services.
For more information regarding spring commencement, please visit Penn State's commencement website.
If there are any questions, please contact Transportation Services by phone at (814)865-1436 or by email at [email protected].