HUB Parking Deck
The HUB Parking Deck, located next to the HUB-Robeson Center, is the most centrally-located visitor parking option on campus. While hourly parking is available, no overnight parking is permitted by visitors between 2 -4 a.m., seven days a week.
Nearby Points of Interest:
HUB-Robeson Center, South and Pollock residence halls, White Building, Grange Building, Boucke Building, Osmond Lab, Davey Lab, Henderson Building, Nursing Sciences Building, McAllister Building, Old Main, Downtown State College
- Parking available seven days a week
- Faculty/staff permit required 2 - 4 a.m., 7 days a week
- Payment required 7 a.m. - midnight, Monday - Friday
- No student parking 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday, 2 - 4 a.m., seven days a week
- No motorcycle parking permitted at any time
|$1 per Hour|
|Lost Ticket (per day)||$12.00|
Accepted Forms of Payment:
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- U.S. Cash (No bills larger than $20)
- U.S. Coins
How to Pay:
- Take your ticket with you.
- Use pay station before returning to your vehicle.
- HUB Deck pay stations located on basement and plaza levels.
- Submit paid ticket at any in-lane exit machine to exit.
- Important: Cash is not accepted at exit.
- All monthly visitor permits valid at the HUB Deck 4 p.m. - 7:30 a.m., Monday - Friday, and all day on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Scan permit barcode at any entrance machine to enter and at any exit machine to exit.
- If parked during any time when the visitor permit is not valid, the hourly rate for that time will be calculated and will be due by credit card payment when scanning the permit to exit.
- One-day visitor permits are not valid at the HUB Deck.
Press the assistance button on any entrance or exit machine or pay station (available 7 a.m. - midnight, Monday - Friday).