HUB Parking Deck
Shortlidge Road - HUB Deck Interactive Map
Nearby Points of Interest:
HUB-Robeson Center, South and Pollock residence halls, White Building, Grange Building, Boucke Building, Osmond Lab, Davey Lab, Henderson Building, Nursing Sciences Building, McAllister Building, Old Main, Downtown State College
- Parking available seven days a week
- Payment required 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- No student parking 2 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday, 2 a.m. - 4 a.m., Saturdays and Sundays
- No motorcycle parking permitted at any time
|$1 per Hour|
|Lost Ticket (per day)||$18.00|
Accepted Forms of Payment:
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- U.S. Cash (No bills larger than $20)
- U.S. Coins
How to Pay:
- Take your ticket with you.
- Use pay station before returning to your vehicle.
- HUB Deck pay stations located on basement and plaza levels.
- Submit paid ticket at any in-lane exit machine to exit.
- Important: Cash is not accepted at exit.
- Yellow C permits valid 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- All faculty/staff and visitor permits valid 4 p.m. - 7:30 a.m., Monday - Friday, and all day on Saturdays and Sundays.
- All student permits valid 4 p.m. - 7:30 a.m., Monday - Friday and all day on Saturdays and Sundays, except between 2 a.m. - 4 a.m.
- Scan permit barcode at any entrance machine to enter and at any exit machine to exit.
- If parked during any time when the permit is not valid, the hourly rate for that time will be calculated and will be due by credit card payment when scanning the permit to exit. No student parking is permitted during unauthorized hours.
Press the assistance button on any entrance or exit machine or pay station (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).