Nittany Parking Deck
Fischer Road - Nittany Deck Interactive Map
Nearby Points of Interest:
Nittany Lion Inn, Rec Hall, Pattee/Paterno Libraries, Music and Theater Buildings, Pasquerilla Spiritual Center, Eisenhower Chapel, Cafe Laura (Mateer Building), Ford Building, Kern Building, West Residence Halls
6' 8" (levels 1 - 5), 6' 6" (roof access)
Three (3) Level II electric vehicle (EV) charging stations (can accomodate up to five vehicles at once - one is ADA parking only)
Learn more at https://www.chargepoint.com/support/how-to-charge/
- Parking available seven days a week
- Payment required 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- No student parking 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday
- No motorcycle parking permitted at any time
- Head-in parking only
|$1 per hour|
|Lost Ticket (per day)||$24.00|
Accepted Forms of Payment:
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- U.S. Cash (No bills larger than $20)
- U.S. Coins
How to Pay:
- Take your ticket with you.
- Use pay station before returning to your vehicle.
- HUB Deck pay stations located on basement and plaza levels.
- Submit paid ticket at any in-lane exit machine to exit.
- Important: Cash is not accepted at exit.
- Green B permits valid 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All faculty/staff and visitor permits valid 4 p.m. - 7:30 a.m., Monday - Friday, and all day on Saturdays and Sundays.
- All student permits valid 4 p.m. - 7:30 a.m., Monday - Friday and all day on Saturdays and Sundays
- Scan permit barcode at any entrance machine to enter and at any exit machine to exit.
- If parked during any time when the permit is not valid, the hourly rate for that time will be calculated and will be due by credit card payment when scanning the permit to exit. No student parking is permitted during unauthorized hours.
Press the assistance button on any entrance or exit machine or pay station (available 7 a.m. - midnight, Monday - Friday).