White Course Drive - West Deck Interactive Map
Nearby Points of Interest:
Westgate Building, Rec Hall, Earth & Engineering Sciences Building, Applied Science Building, Leonhard Building, Hallowell Building, Research West, Downtown State College
The Bike Den, a DIY bike maintenance and community space, is located on the ground level of the West Deck.
8' 3" (ground level), 7' 9" (all other levels)
- Parking available seven days a week
- Payment required 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- No student parking 2 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday, 2 a.m. - 4 a.m., Saturdays and Sundays
- No motorcycle parking permitted at any time
|$1 per Hour|
|Lost Ticket (per day)||$24.00|
Accepted Forms of Payment:
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- U.S. Cash (No bills larger than $20)
- U.S. Coins
How to Pay:
- Take your ticket with you.
- Use pay station before returning to your vehicle.
- West Deck pay stations located on ground level.
- Submit paid ticket at any in-lane exit machine to exit.
- Important: Cash is not accepted at exit.
- Yellow A and YAS permits valid 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- All faculty/staff and visitor permits valid 4 p.m. - 7:30 a.m., Monday - Friday, and all day on Saturdays and Sundays.
- All student permits valid 4 p.m. - 7:30 a.m., Monday - Friday and all day on Saturdays and Sundays
- License plate recognition will allow entry and exit for permit holders; if plate information is not correct, scan permit barcode at any in-lane machine to enter or exit.
- If parked during any time when the permit is not valid, the hourly rate for that time will be calculated and will be due by credit card payment when scanning the permit to exit. No student parking is permitted during unauthorized hours.
Press the assistance button on any entrance or exit machine or pay station (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).