Departmental Fuel Cards
Departmental fuel cards are used for fueling non-fleet vehicles.
- Purchase fuel or pay for service work performed on a University vehicle. Taxes are removed from fuel purchases upon bill back.
- A $5.00 administrative fee per card, per month in addition to purchases made.
- Billing for Department cards occurs monthly.
- For policies covering University owned vehicles, please refer to Penn State Policy BS20 - University Vehicle Operation or Use
- For Departmentally owned vehicles with circumstances not covered in BS20, please refer to Risk Management for guidance.
Requests for Departmental fuel cards are made directly to Fleet Operations via the Departmental fuel card request form (docx).