Retain a Driver
Do you need a driver to transport University personnel or guests in style? Do you want to arrange to have important materials or documents picked up or delivered? Whether you’re going across campus or across the state, we can provide you with a trained driver for a reasonable rate. All of our drivers hold commercial driver’s licenses and must pass random drug and alcohol tests. They are trained in operating the appropriate vehicles and in properly representing the University. Contact us at 814-863-6330 or [email protected] for more information or to retain a driver.
Note: All reservations must be booked through a Penn State or an Associated Student Activities (ASA) account.
Making a Vehicle Reservation with a Fleet Driver
To make a reservation for a daily vehicle rental such as a fleet bus, Molly Trolley, van or full-size car with a fleet driver, submit a request online via the web-based Fleet Vehicle Reservation Form (This form is only available with proper authorization from your financial officer).
- University departments and organizations booking campus and other tours must provide their own tour guides.
- If requesting a Fleet Driver for any given reservation, contact information for the reservation must be entered in the Comments section.
- The time format is 24-hour military time.
- Free space areas 1 and 2 are for additional financial information only (not comments).
- If Transportation Services is unable to fulfill a reservation, a third-party transportation provider may be hired which could result in higher fees than originally quoted.
- The total rental rate for a Fleet vehicle booked with a Fleet driver will include the vehicle rental rate and the driver rate - see the Rates page for more information.
Planning a Special Event with a Fleet Driver
Hosting a conference, wedding or other special event on campus? Fleet Operations can provide personalized event transportation to create a VIP experience for guests.
Note: Fleet Operations is only able to provide drivers and vehicles for official Penn State events and private events associated with a Penn State budget, such as Hospitality Services (The Penn Stater Hotel & Conference Center), The Arboretum, etc. To add Fleet drivers and vehicles for a private on-campus event, please contact your campus event planner.