Faculty/Staff Visiting University Park
Faculty/staff parking permits from most Penn State Commonwealth campuses provide access to parking at University Park.
- Hershey faculty/staff permits and all Commonwealth Campus sticker permits are not valid for parking at University Park at any time.
- No parking at any time in University Park student parking areas or any other parking areas reserved 24 hours a day, seven days a week (this information is posted on lot entrance signage) - unauthorized vehicles in these lots are subject to ticketing and/or towing at the owner's expense.
- All lots are subject to additional hours of restriction or event parking fees based on special campus events or University needs as determined by Transportation Services.
- If a "Midnight Clear" is declared for snow removal, Commonwealth Campus faculty/staff vehicles at University Park must be parked in the Eisenhower Deck between midnight and 7 a.m.
7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Commonwealth Campus faculty/staff permits are valid in all Orange lots and Commuter lots (Jordan East, Stadium West, Porter North) - also includes parking areas at Innovation Park and the Technology Support Building
- No-fare campus transit available via CATA's Loop/Link and Penn State's Campus Shuttle services - download the TransLoc Rider app for real-time bus locations and arrival predictions
4 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Commonwealth Campus faculty/staff permits are valid for parking during these hours in all faculty/staff parking areas, with the following exceptions
- No parking in East, HUB, Nittany, or West decks at any time
- No parking in the Commuter lots between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m., seven days a week
- No parking in areas located east of Bigler Road on home football Saturdays (must be removed by midnight Friday night before the game)
Regulations in place on weekdays between 4 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. (see above) also apply on Saturdays and Sundays
- Faculty and staff with a valid Commonwealth Campus faculty/staff parking permit (except Hershey) arriving on the day of the event (after 4 p.m. for weekday events) will be allowed access to available lots at no additional charge
- Bryce Jordan Center/Pegula Ice Arena events - Jordan East, Stadium West, Porter North
- Eisenhower Auditorium events - Eisenhower Deck
- Penn State Football - faculty/staff parking areas located west of Bigler Road, except East, HUB, Nittany, and West decks