For $21 a month, University Park faculty, staff, and graduate students can acquire a RIDEpass that gives them access to ride any regular CATABUS routes at any time.
- Participants must be employed in a standing, fixed-term I, fixed-term multi-year, or post-doctoral position at University Park or enrolled as a graduate, law, or medical student, with University Park as their primary campus.
- Use the RIDEpass webtool below to check if your residence is eligible.
- Participants who wish to maintain a campus parking permit are only eligible for a Commuter permit.
- RIDEpass permits are valid from June 1 to May 31. Single-semester permits are also available. You may apply any time of the year, and renewal applications are emailed in May.
- RIDEpass is not applicable to CATA services such as CENTRE RIDE, the Football Shuttle, charters, or any special shuttle services.
- University Park faculty and staff can elect to pay their RIDEpass fees via payroll deduction. Graduate students and any employee not eligible for payroll deduction must pay in full when they pick up their pass. A pro-rated rate is available based on the number of months remaining in the program year.
Rules are subject to change and are communicated to the participant’s preferred email.
RIDEpass Eligibility Tool
This tool will allow you to determine your eligibility for RIDEpass. Please search for your local address in the search bar in the upper left corner. Your eligibility will be determined based on the walking distance between your local address and the nearest Blue Loop or Red Link bus stop.
RIDEpass eligibility is based on additional criteria. This tool is for distance based eligibility only.
Submit a RIDEpass application.