Route Maps & Resources
Bicycle Facilities Maps
- Centre Region Bicycle Facilities Map - shows shared-use paths, bike lanes and bike routes throughout Centre County
- For route finding to and from specific locations, please use google maps' bicycle route finding option here.
Bicycle Repair Stations
Bicycle repair stations are installed across campus to assist bicyclists with basic repairs, such as fixing a flat tire, brake adjustments and gear tuning. Bicycles can also be suspended from the station's post so that pedals and wheels can spin freely while making adjustments.
Each repair station includes the following tools:
- Phillips and flat head screwdrivers
- Complete set of Allen wrenches
- Headset wrench
- Pedal wrench
- Box wrenches
- Tire levers
- Tire pump (dual pump heads accept Schrader and Presta valves without adapters)
Repair stations can be found at the following campus locations:
- Willard Building (plaza area near Pollock Road)
- Thomas Building (plaza area near Pollock Road)
- Stuckeman Building (south entrance across from Palmer Museum)
- Stadium West (along Curtin Rd across from the BJC Ticket Office)
- Westgate Building (center of overpass)
- East Deck (entrance along southeastern wall)
- Nittany Deck (entrance along northern part of eastern wall)
Help us keep the repair stations working for you! Email any issues with repair station tools or equipment to [email protected].
Connecting with Penn State Bike Commuters
Looking for a place to connect with fellow bike commuters? Join the "Bike Commuters of PSU" group on Yammer (available to all Penn State students, staff, and faculty) to discuss biking to and around campus!
Bicycling in the Community
Visit the State College and Centre Region bicycling websites for more information on local and Pennsylvania bicycle laws, tips on how to ride your bike safely in the community, and local resources for cyclists.
Need a bike on a budget? Check out used bikes for sale at Lion Surplus!
CentreBike is a local organization founded to help facilitate the vision of a more cycle-friendly community in the greater State College area, with the goal of promoting bicycling as a means of recreation and transportation. Visit the CentreBike website for more information on how you can get involved.
Looking for a new place to ride? Visit the TrailLink website to explore trails across Pennsylvania and the nation.